Skip to the content
- Membership is open to all architects as well as graduates and students of architecture.
- Members may display their membership badge on their website, social media and stationery, as well as a link to their profile on the Association’s website.
- Members must undertake to act according to the Association’s code of conduct.
- Full members have voting rights and may nominate and be elected as president or councillor of their respective country chapter of the Association.
- Full members must be registered architects legally authorised to practice architecture by the relevant government authority of their home country, who run a small practice or work as a sole practitioner.
- Base membership is free of charge. Full members pay a small yearly fee which is set to be affordable for our members in all countries and it is used to cover technical and administrative costs of the Association.