International Small Practice Architects Association unites, supports and advocates for small practices and sole practitioner architects, graduates and students, both internationally and at national level.
The Association’s key activities include:
- Professional networking, exchange of information, sharing of expertise and direct cooperation between members.
- Provision of effective pro bono assistance to disaster stricken or otherwise disadvantaged individuals and communities.
- Complementary architectural discourse and education to improve sustainability and aesthetic values in the built environment.
- Organisation of architecture festivals, conferences, award programs, lectures and workshops.
- Advocacy for small practices in dialogue with national architecture organisations biased towards larger firms and corporate sponsors.
- Solicitation of better value for our members from industry suppliers, such as software developers.
- Mentoring programs.
- Representation of our members and values in the media.
- Promotion of international understanding and peace.
Our Association is apolitical at does not comment on or engage in political discourse.